Racist Conor is racist.

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Racist Conor is racist.

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:27 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:fuck pc, fags. he aint racist if his words have anything to do with it. It;s not what we say that define us..

its our fucking actions.. kill all racists, for all I care.. I will call black people, monkeys, if I feel like it.

Chinese people - chinks and yellow.

native americans are fucking indians

asian - turks and greeks are sandniggers

and black people are also niggers not just monkeys.

Yea, I'm going to need you to clear something up for me you greasy fagt.... :lol:

Thankfully I live a long ways from you and your greasy brethren, but sadly I was unaware that Greeks and turks fell into what we'll refer to as the sand nigger group. Is that a common term in your area? Everytime I've heard it used it was referring to people from the middle East. Seemed interchangeable with dune coon but I'm a rookie with these terms.

Need a pro tip here bromero; was I reading that wrong (probably not bc I'm white) or does that term cover the middle eastern part of the world as well as your sweaty, thick browed, and surely greasy cousins? Is sand nigger just a broad definition of a swarthy looking individual? One of my buddies is greek and if I've been missing out on calling him sand nigger I'll be thoroughly disappointed :lol:

I am Greek and I was being funny but not cause I haven't heard anything like that while living in England. Not as an attack, but as a normal str8forward converation, like i thought u had desserts in Greece. thought u were sandniggers... anyway.. :lol:

Some people are ignorant and do believe that but surely, if we got to talk about oppression, in general, waaay back in the day that was a common slur when Americans reffered to Greeks.

If a dude wants be ignorant and call me some name out of your ass, I won't give a fuck and I'll do it back at you with the speed of light.

I just read the last part of your post but I think I've already adressed that. Greeks were considered sand niggers + almost equal to niggers when it came to the Klan. They werent that favorite... but if no blacks were around, or if blacks and Greeks were together..
Spoiler:
.KKK would get murked in their attempt to go to town on them.

U can call him that cause 75-90% of peops back then were proper uneducated biggots, so Greeks were niggers.. :lol: hurray for mee

TLDR --> You can indeed call them niggers or sand niggers if you like. Whether they like it or not, u can use it against them and historicaly feel legit about it.

Jesus christ man :lol:
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby JTuck34 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:30 pm

:lol: Frag fucking killing it in this thread right now :lol:
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

Postby tsarlaider » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:02 pm

I am Greek and i still find it difficult to keep up with Frag in this thread :lol:

How the hell are Greeks sand niggers? Is it because of our beaches? Because there are no deserts around here

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:28 pm

tsarlaider wrote:I am Greek and i still find it difficult to keep up with Frag in this thread :lol:

How the hell are Greeks sand niggers? Is it because of our beaches? Because there are no deserts around here

I am not saying that we are.. I am just stating the obvious.. that some ignorant people still think that and that back in the day the majority of the population in the US was uneducated - ignorant, so that was like a common misconseption - 'fact', back in the late 1890s-1990s

'In the early 20th century Greeks in the United States were discriminated against in many ways. In 1904 Greek immigrants, unaware of labor conditions and largely inexperienced, served as strikebreakers during a strike in Chicago diesel shops. This fueled anti-Greek sentiment among union members. Three Greek immigrants were killed during a riot in 1908 in McGill, Nevada.[55] On February 21, 1909 a major anti-Greek riot took place in South Omaha, Nebraska. The Greek population was forced to leave the city, while properties owned by Greek migrants were destroyed.[56] Greeks were viewed with particular contempt in the Mormon stronghold of Utah. The local press characterized them as "a vicious element unfit for citizenship and as ignorant, depraved, and brutal foreigners." Anti-Greek riots occurred in Salt Lake City in 1917 which "almost resulted" in lynching of a Greek immigrant.[55] In 1922, as a response to the anti-Greek nativist xenophobia by the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA) was founded, which sought to Americanize the Greek immigrant in America'

'In a report(D.Mingham Commission report,1911) the Greek immigrants were characterized as uneducated people without proper manners with bizarre names, language and customs.This harsh report represented the Greek immigrants as sub-human beings. '

The bad relations of the Greeks with the police led to the first and last pogrom conducted by KKK against Greeks. Particularly in 1919 after an argument between a Greek worker and an American policeman in the town of South Omaha in Nebraska the worker killed the officer. This event along with the economic crisis and the unemployment increased the temper in the area and many Americans aimed to unleash their anger on the Greek community. The KKK accused the 2.500 Greeks who worked in the town for everything bad that happened to U.S and compelled the rest of the town to turn against them by representing them as a threat who steal jobs from Americans. A local newspaper following the tensions that prevailed wrote that "We must get rid of these hideous people for killing our officer. One drop of American blood is more valuable than the blood of all the Greeks in the world."

As a result in the evening of the 21rst of February in 1909 an angry mob invaded in the Greek quarter utterly destroying it. The Greek communities in the US protested to the the federal government for the incident, which in turn paid large sums as compensation.

These events made the Greek Americans to reorganise themselves. They had to aim at their successful integration in the American society so that they wouldn't be a target of xenophobic groups anymore. In 1922 a Greek organisation called Ahepa(American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association) was founded in Atlanta under Georgios Nikolopoulos and Ioannes Aggelopoulos. At the beginning they were active in areas were the KKK was having a big influence but later they expanded all over the U.S with the purpose of making easier the settling of Greek immigrants in America and protect them from KKK.
At some point Ahepa reached the other side and was accused of dehellinizing the immigrants. However they achieved to change the image Americans had on the Greeks and made the Greek American community a progressive and respective element in the American society.

'When cotton grows on the fig tree
And alfalfa hangs on the rose
When the aliens run the United States
And the Jews grow a straight nose
When the Pope is praised by everyone
In the land of Uncle Sam
And a Greek is elected President
THEN - the Ku Klux won't be worth a dam'

ive made a post before as well about something similar to this.. and there are a couple of cool facts taht I coudlnt dig up now

Greeks were the first people to hire black people and give them the standard wage(in america)

Greeks and blacks had a big scuffle - war - 1-2 weeks or some shit, with KKK and they ended up winning.

fuck racist people and most of all FUCK PC
Former Openweight Linker 'Royce' Give away Champion of the World

EvilGorilla69+1
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Conor was pretty disgusting, gesturing for black females. Fuck him, that has nothing to do the fight. That's just rude. I'm sure if the roles were reversed and Floyd was air humping the Irish women then he wouldn't find it a funny/ friendly gesture.
GSP > Anderson Silva (DD Bacon 8 )

willmma
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Irishdonal » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Racism is interesting in a global sense.

There really is layers, monkey and boy are used in Ireland. Boy more in cork and monkey more in Dublin.

Lauer 2 he would have become aware it was racist and didnt refrain.

Layer 3 irish people (born and living in Ireland) have only had independance since 1920. Racism definately exists but we never had slaves or laws against black people so the words dont hold any power. Exceot Ni.... and that is just a gloval hate word.
knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, intelligence is knowing that you don't put a tomato in the fruit bowl
Irishdonal
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby slevin » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:01 am

Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby mmafan559 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:40 am

only white AMERICANS can be racist
Join http://www.tinychat.com/mmalinker on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 2700 likes on Sherdog.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby THEFIGHTREPORTMMA » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:28 pm

McGregor is in no way a racist!
But Paulie Pennino is.
https://youtu.be/Mn5pa4O53Mo?t=1m35s
THEFIGHTREPORTMMA
White Belt
White Belt

Postby mmafan559 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:24 pm

THEFIGHTREPORTMMA wrote:McGregor is in no way a racist!
But Paulie Pennino is.
https://youtu.be/Mn5pa4O53Mo?t=1m35s

this is funny
Join http://www.tinychat.com/mmalinker on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 2700 likes on Sherdog.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
mmafan559

Postby PBells » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:12 am

Conor is confused why his racial comments weren't well-received
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/14/1 ... n-brooklyn

Spoiler:
:lol:
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby anton14 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:00 am

PBells wrote:Conor is confused why his racial comments weren't well-received
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/14/1 ... n-brooklyn

Spoiler:
:lol:

Well PBells, not every white male is festering with white guilt :nerd:
"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
anton14
Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion
Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion

Accolades: July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor (2017 Round 2)

Postby 320IDAVE » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:08 am

Sand niggers? thats very new to me.

In Aus we just call Greeks wogs, Lebo's too.

That said, there is a huge difference between saying casual racist stuff and getting a pass/laugh out of it and the other is this Mcgregor shit. HE always takes stuff too far and he will always get a pass, not because he is a white irish but because he is Dana's cash cow, i would like to say bitch but I am not sure if Dana is behind all of this or he really can't control Conor, so i will say a neutral fact like cash cow.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby tsarlaider » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:02 am

320IDAVE wrote:Sand niggers? thats very new to me.

In Aus we just call Greeks wogs, Lebo's too.

That said, there is a huge difference between saying casual racist stuff and getting a pass/laugh out of it and the other is this Mcgregor shit. HE always takes stuff too far and he will always get a pass, not because he is a white irish but because he is Dana's cash cow, i would like to say bitch but I am not sure if Dana is behind all of this or he really can't control Conor, so i will say a neutral fact like cash cow.

lol why Lebos? I get it for wogs. But lebos doesnt make sense. We are not even located at the same content.

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PainDog » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:57 am

tsarlaider wrote:I am Greek and i still find it difficult to keep up with Frag in this thread :lol:

You know most Arabs don't live in the desert either.

Most live on the Mediterranean coast and look pretty much the same as Mediterranean Europeans.

Worst thing with Greeks is they try and take credit for Arabic dishes such as humus, baklawa, stuffed vine leaves, etc.

"His enemies are not demons,
but human beings like himself.
He doesn’t wish them personal harm.
Nor does he rejoice in victory.
How could he rejoice in victory
and delight in the slaughter of men?"

-Lao Tzu

"Khabib Time"

"Canelo Time"
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

PreviousNext