So much for TUF Redemption...

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby PBells » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:05 pm



:|
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 36968
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Dublin, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby Taekwondo_Dood » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:21 pm

USADA savage As Fuck!
SigBets 3-1
Fav Fighters. Royce, Liddell, Machida, J-Lau, Ken-Flo, Bj penn, Mayhem, Werdum, and A. Silva

irishmike357 wrote:Now look at the standing power strikes. GSP landed about 13 and Diaz landed about 10. WORST BEATDOWN EVER!
User avatar
Taekwondo_Dood
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2401
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:13 pm

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Taekwondo_Dood wrote:USADA savage As Fuck!

I suspected at much, 40 year old man was ripping up the competiton and was lean AF.
B-enjamen
Alexander Volkov, Ilir Latifi, Uriah Hall, David Branch 
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11774
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby philphan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:03 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Taekwondo_Dood wrote:USADA savage As Fuck!

I suspected at much, 40 year old man was ripping up the competiton and was lean AF.

Image
Spoiler:
Image
I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18691
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:10 pm

philphan wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Taekwondo_Dood wrote:USADA savage As Fuck!

I suspected at much, 40 year old man was ripping up the competiton and was lean AF.

Image
Spoiler:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: please quit testing UFC they are killing all of the feel food narratives of our favorite fighters.
B-enjamen
Alexander Volkov, Ilir Latifi, Uriah Hall, David Branch 
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11774
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby mmafan559 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:30 pm

he's not 40 he's fucking 34 you fucks

but yeah he is definitely on drugs in that pic
Join http://www.tinychat.com/mmalinker on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 2700 likes on Sherdog.
Image
176.6
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
User avatar
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8738
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:50 pm

mmafan559 wrote:he's not 40 he's fucking 34 you fucks

but yeah he is definitely on drugs in that pic

Everybody is 40 after age 35 and nobody gives a fuck anymore, you just fade in the background and people start calling your sir. Food turns into porn and quiet time watching sports on HD TV keeps you from slitting your wrists and fucking strippers.
Spoiler:
Image
B-enjamen
Alexander Volkov, Ilir Latifi, Uriah Hall, David Branch 
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11774
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby mmafan559 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:59 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
mmafan559 wrote:he's not 40 he's fucking 34 you fucks

but yeah he is definitely on drugs in that pic

Everybody is 40 after age 35 and nobody gives a fuck anymore, you just fade in the background and people start calling your sir. Food turns into porn and quiet time watching sports on HD TV keeps you from slitting your wrists and fucking strippers.
Spoiler:
Image

all i know is i would rather watch milf porn than teen porn
Join http://www.tinychat.com/mmalinker on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 2700 likes on Sherdog.
Image
176.6
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
User avatar
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8738
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby The Midnight Rider » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:18 am

I think we all saw this coming. Dude was huge for middleweight. How he ever made welterweight is beyond me

He managed to fuck up even when he won the redemption show


Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
The Midnight Rider
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:08 pm
Location: Texas

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:38 am

The Midnight Rider wrote:I think we all saw this coming. Dude was huge for middleweight. How he ever made welterweight is beyond me

He managed to fuck up even when he won the redemption show


Spoiler:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image
B-enjamen
Alexander Volkov, Ilir Latifi, Uriah Hall, David Branch 
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11774
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:53 am

Shitty news, was really hopeing to see Jesse mark his mark in the UFC on his second go around.

On the plus side, we got Gathje vs Alvarez coming up. :tup:


:P
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 15506
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby The Midnight Rider » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:00 am

bruins2012 wrote:Shitty news, was really hopeing to see Jesse mark his mark in the UFC on his second go around.

On the plus side, we got Gathje vs Alvarez coming up. :tup:


:P


The dude is like 5-5 in his past ten fights including the tuf finale. This really is not a loss for the division.

I am excited for Gathje and Alvarez too. Should be a barn burner. Very nice very nice very nice.
User avatar
The Midnight Rider
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:08 pm
Location: Texas

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:15 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Taekwondo_Dood wrote:USADA savage As Fuck!

I suspected at much, 40 year old man was ripping up the competiton and was lean AF.



33 years old. big difference.USADA has officialy fucked up, one more time. Fuck these guys. kick them out. They are bad for the fans.
Former Openweight Linker 'Royce' Give away Champion of the World

Image

User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Two-time tuf finalist........aaaaaaaand STILL not a UFC fighter
Image Image
User avatar
JACKnoneREACHER
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2982
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 pm
Accolades: Survivor

Re: So much for TUF Redemption...

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:46 pm

sad thing is that this dude is much better than cb dollaway, who have been pushed like craaaay cray all tehse years and propably made much more money than Jesse ever made.

That's proper fuckd up. Fuck USADA. and fuck all this steroids fiasco. It aint the 90's .


get with the fucking tiimes.
Former Openweight Linker 'Royce' Give away Champion of the World

Image

User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Next