3:10 to Yuma

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

3:10 to Yuma

Postby PainDog » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:38 pm

By Yuma, I mean Yuma Horiuchi.

Yuma is a tiny Japanese man with an MMA record of 6 and 1.

His one loss came in his second MMA fight.

He has finished 5 of his 6 opponents 3 by submission and 2 by TKO.

He seems like an entertaining and talented young man, with potential at 125 pounds....with said he could probably be fighting even lower than that.....

However, I can't find any videos....

Instead here are some videos of another Japanese fighter that I think is rather talented

Ken Hasegawa is 15 and 2.

His first loss was at Rizin which he lost by submission to Brennan Ward in a fight that he had been controlling.

His second loss was a technical majority decision in his latest fight against Ryuichiro Sumimura

Bai-Ali Shaipov

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: 3:10 to Yuma

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:00 pm

I have been thinking about making a top Japanese prospects thread for ages meow. However I run into the same issue you did here, can not find much if any videos of them. I have seen quite a few in Pancrase on fightpass but its not like I can embed that here or anything :butthurt:

Other names to keep an eye on

Reina
Yuya Wakamatsu
Go Kashiwazaki
Yusuke Yachi
Tenshin Nasukawa
Takumi Tamaru
Image Image

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: 3:10 to Yuma

Postby PainDog » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:09 am

Mr Meow wrote:I have been thinking about making a top Japanese prospects thread for ages meow. However I run into the same issue you did here, can not find much if any videos of them. I have seen quite a few in Pancrase on fightpass but its not like I can embed that here or anything :butthurt:

Other names to keep an eye on

Reina
Yuya Wakamatsu
Go Kashiwazaki
Yusuke Yachi
Tenshin Nasukawa
Takumi Tamaru

Tenshin has become fairly well known I would say....but he is the only one.

Honestly...sometimes when I watch MMA it's like she I listen to French radio, I'll see a fighter or hear a song I like....then forget their names until I happen to stumble on the fighter or the song again by chance.
Bai-Ali Shaipov

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion