When will Dana strip Conor?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

When will the stripping commence?

Less than 1 month
No votes
Between 1 and 6 months
10%
Between 6 months and 1 year
No votes
Over 1 year
No votes
Colin will strip Dana while Ari watches
90%

Total votes : 10

Re: When will Dana strip Conor?

Postby Shuck » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:22 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Shuck wrote:

ain't no denying that buddy.. thats outside the cage, he needs that shit to fit into society.. his home is in the cage, designed for it, see we agreeing more & more deez days :tup:

Oh he needs it everywhere he just runs it off during his fights, if its good for the goose its good for the gander. Nate has never failed a drug test homey quit trying to make exemptions plus weed isn't a man-made stimulate like coke. Nate smoking weed would be like Conor chewing on Coco leaves to alleve nausea in high altitudes. Nate would have to dab wax before a fight to be like Conor railing lines off of Dana's bald head before a fight.

Ofcourse the stockton boys haven't failed, they fought a combined once since USADA came into play :lol:

Weeds a miracle plant, never one to hate on it.. but just because its a plant doesn't mean it doesn't enhance one's performance.. i'm not knocking them, even w/weed I don't think I'd be able to make the walk to the cage, maybe, not certain.. but its simple that they need it to feel more cumfy, unlike Conor who was naturally designed to not need a foreign substance to be in his comfy zone in there, its all very simple.. deh facts don't lie :tup:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:26 pm

So by your logic a fighter like Nate who isn't considered in your eyes "designed for war" submitted and beat the cocaine juice out of Conor who is "designed for war" in the 2nd fight.

Shuck logic:

Pot-head introvert beats designed for war Conor :lol: :lol:

http://img.memerial.net/497/cool-story-bro.jpg

https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.445869074.0572/flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
A-thletic Explosions
Francis Ngannou, Henry Cejudo, Eddie Alvarez, Glover Teixeira, Carlos Condit
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:40 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:So by your logic a fighter like Nate who isn't considered in your eyes "designed for war" submitted and beat the cocaine juice out of Conor who is "designed for war" in the 2nd fight.

Shuck logic:

Nate was clearly the better man that Night, there is no denying that.. 2nd fight, not so much

The simple point that you keep missin here is that, designed for war was meant in the context of mindset for battle, it was pretty well written out n my op I must say.

Some unique individuals are just designed for battle, their nerves are naturally at ease when they are about to face war, i.e fedor & conor perfect examples

While others feels are not so quite at ease, i.e stockton boys that tell us how much they hate fighting & can only see them appearing n the cage when the cloud of smoke dissipates

So simple;
A. one is at home during war, floats into battle on a cloud of confidence = Conor
B. one needs a foreign substance to make the walk, floats n on a cloud of weed = Diaz Boys

we are making strides me feels :tup:

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:47 pm

Shuck wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:So by your logic a fighter like Nate who isn't considered in your eyes "designed for war" submitted and beat the cocaine juice out of Conor who is "designed for war" in the 2nd fight.

Shuck logic:

Nate was clearly the better man that Night, there is no denying that.. 2nd fight, not so much

The simple point that you keep missin here is that, designed for war was meant in the context of mindset for battle, it was pretty well written out n my op I must say.

Some unique individuals are just designed for battle, their nerves are naturally at ease when they are about to face war, i.e fedor & conor perfect examples

While others feels are not so quite at ease, i.e stockton boys that tell us how much they hate fighting & can only see them appearing n the cage when the cloud of smoke dissipates

So simple;
A. one is at home during war, floats into battle on a cloud of coke and still gets tapped :lol: = Conor
B. one needs a foreign substance to make the walk, floats n on a cloud of weed = Diaz Boys

we are making strides me feels :tup:

*Fixed you are still in denial I see but you are making strides :lol:
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:55 pm

First of all I apawlogize for this. I do not want to gang up on Shuck

However I am confused by the logic of this

I have heard Nick say he does not like fighting and does it for money only, however I have never heard Nate say it. He might have don't get me wrong, i just personally have not heard it

Regardless Nick failed that one pot test against Gomi in which the results implied he might have been high during the fight because he had so much in his system.

So how does 1 occurrence where Nick was (debateably) high during the fight = both Diaz brothers need to toke up before every fight? That seems like a stretch of logic there

Also.....what evidence is there that weed is a ped? By "evidence" I mean proof derived from a series of tests conducted under laboratory settings. Evidence does not mean "well in my opinion pot is a ped because it helps me jack off and play video games" or whatever the fuck your (not you personally shuck) personal assertion is.

I would love to see evidence for it conclusively being a ped. Here in mmmmmmmmmurica we have to test these things before we make such a conclusion. A scientific test is needed to prove a scientific based opinion on weed.

Sorry again. Enjoy the showdown you two :tup:
Image Image

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Even in the 2nd fight who looks more "designed for war" and comfortable in the octagon, you would never see Fedor running like this :lol: :lol:

A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Postby Shuck » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Mr Meow wrote:First of all I apawlogize for this. I do not want to gang up on Shuck

However I am confused by the logic of this

I have heard Nick say he does not like fighting and does it for money only, however I have never heard Nate say it. He might have don't get me wrong, i just personally have not heard it

Regardless Nick failed that one pot test against Gomi in which the results implied he might have been high during the fight because he had so much in his system.

So how does 1 occurrence where Nick was (debateably) high during the fight = both Diaz brothers need to toke up before every fight? That seems like a stretch of logic there

Also.....what evidence is there that weed is a ped? By "evidence" I mean proof derived from a series of tests conducted under laboratory settings. Evidence does not mean "well in my opinion pot is a ped because it helps me jack off and play video games" or whatever the fuck your (not you personally shuck) personal assertion is.

I would love to see evidence for it conclusively being a ped. Here in mmmmmmmmmurica we have to test these things before we make such a conclusion. A scientific test is needed to prove a scientific based opinion on weed.

Sorry again. Enjoy the showdown you two :tup:

everything doesn't need to be fully analyzed by a group of mad scientists to be comprehended sir meows alot

1. Nick & Nate retiring soon as Usada comes to town?.. Coincidence mi tinks not

2. Gotta check both Nick & Nates interviews pre fight, they are very upset, not comfy, Conor is just laughing
-a wise little green man once said; fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger, anger leads to suffering.. they fear fighting which is why they hate their opponents.. Conor "I laugh when a fighter says they hate me" "Dis is just business" :moneybag:

3. Weed: lets define PED. Performance enhancer. Would you not think that someone who is terrified and then has their nerves cool calm and collective downed is now in an enhanced state?.. This is all simple logic.. How about that famous quote, fighting is 90% mental & 10% physical (clearly exaggeration) but if its even 50/50 then enhancing a mind is just as important or not more than enhancing one's physical feature, no?

I work under the assumption their is no such thing as a coincidence.. And the boyz fleeing the game once testing got strict ain't an exception - :hand:

Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby ebickmeyer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:12 pm

I have a problem with Conor supposedly being built for war as well. So it seems like he's not interested in fighting Tony Ferguson and his only excuse is the money. Why I think this is a piss poor excuse is because at this point he's already made enough money to survive and thrive like a king for a very long time. To me and to a great many people it seems like he's just avoiding the fight. Of course he should be scared. Tony is just a more well rounded version of Diaz. His gameplan against Diaz in the second fight to kick the shit out of Nate's legs won't work on Tony. Diaz was kind of a sitting duck for Conor's boxing in the second fight as opposed to the first when Diaz had his legs to move and generate more power to rock and eventually finish Conor. Also Diaz has endured far more damage than Tony and seems like he has a weaker chin. I mean Benson Henderson knocked Diaz down for crying out loud!! I think it is Conor's power that is overrated. Sure he hurt Alvarez big time but who hasn't? Eddie isn't known for being all that durable. The guys Conor has knocked out have all been koed by other fighters. Remember how he couldn't finish Holloway? He connected with some good punches too and couldn't even phase Holloway. I just watched that fight too. Conor did not even look injured in that fight. He supposedly had a leg injury but if you notice Conor's strikes were mostly kicks. Even in the third round he threw some kicks to start the round before he took Holloway down again.

A big problem Conor could run into when fighting Ferguson is his guard. By this I mean that even if Conor knocks him down he will probably not try to follow him to the ground unless Tony is nearly out. Tony can recover quickly off his back due to his insane conditioning and continue the fight while Conor gets more and more fatigued trying to finish him.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 10-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0

December Destroyers: Abdul-Razak Alhassan, Sean O'Malley, Abel Trujillo, Justin Willis, Jordan Mein
ebickmeyer
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion

Postby dipset52 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Conor more built for war then nate is? That's crazy talk shuck!!!!

Conor is so hella protected it's not even funny.

He ain't built for war at all.

He's built to have Dana claim how special he is tho.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:14 pm

dipset52 wrote:Conor more built for war then nate is? That's crazy talk shuck!!!!

Shuck wants to make Conor something he is not so bad that he ignores the actual war part :lol: b/c Conor seems cool before he takes an ass whooping reaching so far as to put him in the same sentence as Fedor who fought his whole career against bigger guys and defended his belt for 10 years :lol: :lol: w/o the help from Dana pulling the strings. Conor is a great fighter but you can't be that blinded by his balls Shuck, snap out of it, we care about you.
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/ddd00D17900E7.gif
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:35 pm

Colin is designed for war.

Spoiler:
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Spoiler:
Strip away young man.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby Shuck » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:02 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
dipset52 wrote:Conor more built for war then nate is? That's crazy talk shuck!!!!

Shuck wants to make Conor something he is not so bad that he ignores the actual war part :lol: b/c Conor seems cool before he takes an ass whooping reaching so far as to put him in the same sentence as Fedor who fought his whole career against bigger guys and defended his belt for 10 years :lol: :lol: w/o the help from Dana pulling the strings. Conor is a great fighter but you can't be that blinded by his balls Shuck, snap out of it, we care about you.
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/ddd00D17900E7.gif

Nate was 200lb range :kiss:
He fought the Mountain from GOT :kiss:
He just beat the piss out of half an Irish Mob :kiss:

No weed or fucks given :tup:

I said it from the beginning, I didn't want this to happen, to make you guys realize your stockton boyz for what they are.. You left me w/no choice, showing you the light, that your heroes don't really exist, they are simply folk weed infested mortals.. :thunder: .. don't fight the pain, its a part of the healing process, everyone greaves..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:13 am

Nate stepped in on a 11 day notice and took Conor's scalp..

the fact that there was a referee there saved Conor's life.

Otherwise Conor would be choked to death.

made for war, he is. Ready to tap and die.
EvilGorilla69+1
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:15 am

Wait. Nate not built for war, as much as McDuck? The fuck?! Nick and Nate had to fight, they talk about hating to fight because it's a realistic viewpoint. Nobody WANTS to get punched in the fuckin face, that shit hurts. That's truth.

There's a difference between confidence and egotistic tho. Nate and Nick, both have confidence in what they can do, and both have a warriors mentality. Kill or be killed (which incidentally McDuck was saying throughout his payday beatdown from Money May). McDuck has to almost have a meltdown, and ooze with so much egotistical behavior, that it seems fabricated. Like he winds himself up, to appear unafraid. At least, that's the vibe I get from him. You can call it mind games, but, honestly? It looks like class a mufuckin roid rage.

It's one thing to look ready to fight, and it's another thing to look like you're having a psycopathic meltdown. That's why, Nate x2 and Mayweather, were not phased in the slightest. It's showman shit. Or like I said, roid rage. It could be he it doing it to gain attention to whatever fight he's having, but, it appears as if a guy is trying to intimidate not for mind game purposes, but, for boost of self confidence purposes.
"I saw it more as a co-conspired plan to push Shuck "The Bitchfied" to his breaking point. Thus solidifying my role as a hitman."

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Shuck » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:38 am

reasontat2 wrote:Wait. Nate not built for war, as much as McDuck? The fuck?! Nick and Nate had to fight, they talk about hating to fight because it's a realistic viewpoint. Nobody WANTS to get punched in the fuckin face, that shit hurts. That's truth.

There's a difference between confidence and egotistic tho. Nate and Nick, both have confidence in what they can do, and both have a warriors mentality. Kill or be killed (which incidentally McDuck was saying throughout his payday beatdown from Money May). McDuck has to almost have a meltdown, and ooze with so much egotistical behavior, that it seems fabricated. Like he winds himself up, to appear unafraid. At least, that's the vibe I get from him. You can call it mind games, but, honestly? It looks like class a mufuckin roid rage.

It's one thing to look ready to fight, and it's another thing to look like you're having a psycopathic meltdown. That's why, Nate x2 and Mayweather, were not phased in the slightest. It's showman shit. Or like I said, roid rage. It could be he it doing it to gain attention to whatever fight he's having, but, it appears as if a guy is trying to intimidate not for mind game purposes, but, for boost of self confidence purposes.

We missed you, triggy not so much.. one would think you had a hit put on your name, dodged the bounty & went into hiding.. stick around, power in numbers, like a flock of ducks crossing a road.

Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext