When will Dana strip Conor?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

When will the stripping commence?

Less than 1 month
No votes
Between 1 and 6 months
10%
Between 6 months and 1 year
No votes
Over 1 year
No votes
Colin will strip Dana while Ari watches
90%

Total votes : 10

Re: When will Dana strip Conor?

Postby reasontat2 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:29 pm

Shuck wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Wait. Nate not built for war, as much as McDuck? The fuck?! Nick and Nate had to fight, they talk about hating to fight because it's a realistic viewpoint. Nobody WANTS to get punched in the fuckin face, that shit hurts. That's truth.

There's a difference between confidence and egotistic tho. Nate and Nick, both have confidence in what they can do, and both have a warriors mentality. Kill or be killed (which incidentally McDuck was saying throughout his payday beatdown from Money May). McDuck has to almost have a meltdown, and ooze with so much egotistical behavior, that it seems fabricated. Like he winds himself up, to appear unafraid. At least, that's the vibe I get from him. You can call it mind games, but, honestly? It looks like class a mufuckin roid rage.

It's one thing to look ready to fight, and it's another thing to look like you're having a psycopathic meltdown. That's why, Nate x2 and Mayweather, were not phased in the slightest. It's showman shit. Or like I said, roid rage. It could be he it doing it to gain attention to whatever fight he's having, but, it appears as if a guy is trying to intimidate not for mind game purposes, but, for boost of self confidence purposes.

We missed you, triggy not so much.. one would think you had a hit put on your name, dodged the bounty & went into hiding.. stick around, power in numbers, like a flock of ducks crossing a road.

I missed your nonsense as well. Good to see hou haven't changed, like, AT ALL. Still huggin McDuck's nuts I see. As far as anything else.... All I have to say is...

I don't lose.

I either win or learn.
"I saw it more as a co-conspired plan to push Shuck "The Bitchfied" to his breaking point. Thus solidifying my role as a hitman."

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Shuck » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:54 pm

reasontat2 wrote:
Shuck wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Wait. Nate not built for war, as much as McDuck? The fuck?! Nick and Nate had to fight, they talk about hating to fight because it's a realistic viewpoint. Nobody WANTS to get punched in the fuckin face, that shit hurts. That's truth.

There's a difference between confidence and egotistic tho. Nate and Nick, both have confidence in what they can do, and both have a warriors mentality. Kill or be killed (which incidentally McDuck was saying throughout his payday beatdown from Money May). McDuck has to almost have a meltdown, and ooze with so much egotistical behavior, that it seems fabricated. Like he winds himself up, to appear unafraid. At least, that's the vibe I get from him. You can call it mind games, but, honestly? It looks like class a mufuckin roid rage.

It's one thing to look ready to fight, and it's another thing to look like you're having a psycopathic meltdown. That's why, Nate x2 and Mayweather, were not phased in the slightest. It's showman shit. Or like I said, roid rage. It could be he it doing it to gain attention to whatever fight he's having, but, it appears as if a guy is trying to intimidate not for mind game purposes, but, for boost of self confidence purposes.

We missed you, triggy not so much.. one would think you had a hit put on your name, dodged the bounty & went into hiding.. stick around, power in numbers, like a flock of ducks crossing a road.

I missed your nonsense as well. Good to see hou haven't changed, like, AT ALL. Still huggin McDuck's nuts I see. As far as anything else.... All I have to say is...

I don't lose.

I either Quack or I Duck.

*fixed

..don't make the visits so infrequent tho, nothn to fear, rumor has it weed cures the nerves, couple puffs, but don't forget to pass :cig: :tup:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Oldtoby420 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:07 pm

I know am late to the show but does anyone not remember how long they let Dominic Cruz go before they finally striped em of the belt yet ppl are complaining about Conor mainly just cuz you don't like em & not cuz he isn't active.
"Heh who needs lessons you already bought us black belts!"
-Gumball , The Amazing World of Gumball
Oldtoby420
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby slevin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Oldtoby420 wrote:I know am late to the show but does anyone not remember how long they let Dominic Cruz go before they finally striped em of the belt yet ppl are complaining about Conor mainly just cuz you don't like em & not cuz he isn't active.

It's because he does not defend his title against no.1 contenders, and has not done so since he won his first belt in Dec. 2015. And seems to have no interest in fighting the best fighters in his division unless if they bring the numbers.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
MMALinker August Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby DonnyStonevillage » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:36 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
dipset52 wrote:Conor more built for war then nate is? That's crazy talk shuck!!!!

Conor is so hella protected it's not even funny.

He ain't built for war at all.

He's built to have Dana claim how special he is tho.

Shuck wants to make Conor something he is not so bad that he ignores the actual war part :lol: b/c Conor seems cool before he takes an ass whooping reaching so far as to put him in the same sentence as Fedor who fought his whole career against bigger guys and defended his belt for 10 years :lol: :lol: w/o the help from Dana pulling the strings. Conor is a great fighter but you can't be that blinded by his balls Shuck, snap out of it, we care about you.
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/ddd00D17900E7.gif

"Fedor who fought his whole career against bigger guys and defended his belt for 10 years" :lol: thats a not true.
DonnyStonevillage
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby DonnyStonevillage » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Oldtoby420 wrote:I know am late to the show but does anyone not remember how long they let Dominic Cruz go before they finally striped em of the belt yet ppl are complaining about Conor mainly just cuz you don't like em & not cuz he isn't active.

McGregor is healthy and Cruz wasnt. Do you think champions should defend belts?
DonnyStonevillage
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:48 pm

Shuck wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:

I don't lose.

*fixed

..don't make the visits so infrequent tho, nothn to fear, rumor has it weed cures the nerves, couple puffs, but don't forget to pass :cig: :tup:

Funny how you didn't change the first sentence :lol:

Just proves my point. You give McDuck a pass that you forget how much of a fuckin hype job he is. I really have to give it to his marketing machine, Dana, and his sponsors. They've created an idea of a person, and literally whitewash all of the peculiar things about his career.

It's strange how everyone eventually comes to the realization that McDuck is full of shit. He said it himself "He NEVER loses". It's dellusional behavior, and his fans are even more dellusional. And the only defense the McDuck fans can come up with, is to point out other fighter's issues, instead being honest with themselves. It's really sad.

And no we don't do this specifically because we don't like him or his behavior, that's just part of it. All of it, just seems fabricated. WWE style entertainment, for the fans, but, not due to being an amazing fighter, but, because of his mouth and his actions. This fool didn't just kiss the Blarney stone, he fuckin licked it, and fucked it in it's arse.
"I saw it more as a co-conspired plan to push Shuck "The Bitchfied" to his breaking point. Thus solidifying my role as a hitman."

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby ebickmeyer » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:24 pm

How bout I make this simple. A war machine does not give 2 fucks about money and lives for combat. Conor's excuse for not fighting Tony is money but a real war machine would fight tony with or without a big payday. It's not like the UFC isn't going to pay Conor a ton for that fight anyways so it's a bs excuse from a man who is clearly not built for war and is only built for greed.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 10-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0

December Destroyers: Abdul-Razak Alhassan, Sean O'Malley, Abel Trujillo, Justin Willis, Jordan Mein
ebickmeyer
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion

Postby Shuck » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:42 pm

reasontat2 wrote:
Shuck wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:

I don't lose.

*fixed

Funny how you didn't change the first sentence :lol:

Just proves my point. You give McDuck a pass that you forget how much of a fuckin hype job he is. I really have to give it to his marketing machine, Dana, and his sponsors. They've created an idea of a person, and literally whitewash all of the peculiar things about his career.

It's strange how everyone eventually comes to the realization that McDuck is full of shit. He said it himself "He NEVER loses". It's dellusional behavior, and his fans are even more dellusional. And the only defense the McDuck fans can come up with, is to point out other fighter's issues, instead being honest with themselves. It's really sad.

And no we don't do this specifically because we don't like him or his behavior, that's just part of it. All of it, just seems fabricated. WWE style entertainment, for the fans, but, not due to being an amazing fighter, but, because of his mouth and his actions. This fool didn't just kiss the Blarney stone, he fuckin licked it, and fucked it in it's arse.

solid post, reminds me of a sad ducktale story that goes like this:

a duck grew up not knowing who he was
poking fun at those who he wanted to become
he would call them ducks at every chance he got
then one day he looked n the mirror & realized he got got
the duck was the duck that he feared after all
so he tucked his tail n between his legs hoping he could find a pair of balls
he didn't & the duck decided to run away
this is a sad story of a duck linker begs to stay
:-(
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Shuck wrote:
solid post, reminds me of a sad ducktale story that goes like this:

a duck grew up not knowing who he was
poking fun at those who he wanted to become
he would call them ducks at every chance he got
then one day he looked n the mirror & realized he got got
the duck was the duck that he feared after all
so he tucked his tail n between his legs hoping he could find a pair of balls
he didn't & the duck decided to run away
this is a sad story of a duck linker begs to stay
:-(

Still can't stay on topic I see. You hate me so much right now, but, I am acting exactly like the man you LOOOOVE so much and you're upset with me over it. I don't get it, I figured you would understand and applaud, but no, you contradict yourself like you always do. I think EVERY SINGLE LINKER, has picked up on this long standing joke... Execpt you. But good on you tho.

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Killgore2025 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:54 pm

reasontat2 wrote:Still can't stay on topic I see. You hate me so much right now, but, I am acting exactly like the man you LOOOOVE so much and you're upset with me over it. I don't get it, I figured you would understand and applaud, but no, you contradict yourself like you always do. I think EVERY SINGLE LINKER, has picked up on this long standing joke... Execpt you. But good on you tho.

Plus the little pussy as pansy cant keep me outta his mouth. Been busy with life have not been able to do more than browse a bit on here... That fucking Cuck still has me in his mouth. That, Linkers, is called a successful troll job. I dont even have to be around for him to be triggered by me. What a piece shit he is. I love winning against bitches without even trying. Dude is so permanently triggered he cant forget about me. I still dont know why you guys entertain his bullshit like he is worth a damn...
Killgore2025
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby PBells » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:20 pm

Shuck always seems to get riled-up around the full moon (which is tomorrow night, BTW) :idea:
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Yeah scholars are going to be proper fucked when they try sorting this one out.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby slevin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:16 am

When he binges on coke, and crashes his car into another vehicle.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
MMALinker August Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby Cornbread Mafia » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:59 am

DonnyStonevillage wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
dipset52 wrote:Conor more built for war then nate is? That's crazy talk shuck!!!!

Conor is so hella protected it's not even funny.

He ain't built for war at all.

He's built to have Dana claim how special he is tho.

Shuck wants to make Conor something he is not so bad that he ignores the actual war part :lol: b/c Conor seems cool before he takes an ass whooping reaching so far as to put him in the same sentence as Fedor who fought his whole career against bigger guys and defended his belt for 10 years :lol: :lol: w/o the help from Dana pulling the strings. Conor is a great fighter but you can't be that blinded by his balls Shuck, snap out of it, we care about you.
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/ddd00D17900E7.gif

"Fedor who fought his whole career against bigger guys and defended his belt for 10 years" :lol: thats a not true.

Yeah people seem to misremember the Pride days. Fedor only defend his title three times in his entire Pride career.

I also got a quick question for Shuck. Do you ever take Conor's dick out of your mouth or do you just swallow his load and keep sucking until his dick gets hard again?
Getting stoned everyday like Jesus did
Cornbread Mafia
Linker's Pharmacist

Accolades: Former US Champ

PreviousNext