When will Dana strip Conor?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

When will the stripping commence?

Less than 1 month
No votes
Between 1 and 6 months
10%
Between 6 months and 1 year
No votes
Over 1 year
No votes
Colin will strip Dana while Ari watches
90%

Total votes : 10

Re: When will Dana strip Conor?

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:58 am

fedor defended the linear belt more than 15 times
EvilGorilla69+1
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DonnyStonevillage » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:03 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:fedor defended the linear belt more than 15 times

No.
DonnyStonevillage
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:35 am

DonnyStonevillage wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:fedor defended the linear belt more than 15 times

No.

EvilGorilla69+1
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:36 am

^^ truth hurts. :kiss:

8 of those fights were against former UFC HW champions and Crocop..

+ ogawa --> former olympic silver medalist

linland --->silver medalist

6 years - 18 defences.. what a noob... :lol:

dat can crasher.. :lol:
EvilGorilla69+1
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby PBells » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:08 am

Cornbread Mafia wrote:Yeah people seem to misremember the Pride days. Fedor only defend his title three times in his entire Pride career.

Which puts him second in all-time PRIDE title belt defenses behind Wanderlei Silva (4). Gomi had 1 and Hendo had 0, division belts just weren't that important in that company. :nerd:
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:27 pm

reasontat2 wrote:
Shuck wrote:
solid post, reminds me of a sad ducktale story that goes like this:

a duck grew up not knowing who he was
poking fun at those who he wanted to become
he would call them ducks at every chance he got
then one day he looked n the mirror & realized he got got
the duck was the duck that he feared after all
so he tucked his tail n between his legs hoping he could find a pair of balls
he didn't & the duck decided to run away
this is a sad story of a duck linker begs to stay
:-(

Still can't stay on topic I see. You hate me so much right now, but, I am acting exactly like the man you LOOOOVE so much and you're upset with me over it. I don't get it, I figured you would understand and applaud, but no, you contradict yourself like you always do. I think EVERY SINGLE LINKER, has picked up on this long standing joke... Execpt you. But good on you tho.

Never hated you tho, actually found you pretty damn amusing gotta say

The running jk that you don't seem to be aware of tho is that you self two toned yourself reason, self checkmated, self ducked moniker4life.. you were forced to become the duck you hated, some call that karma, others call that self realization

Didn't have to go that route...

insert "you chose poorly" gif :thunder:

Spoiler:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:32 pm

Killgore2025 wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Still can't stay on topic I see. You hate me so much right now, but, I am acting exactly like the man you LOOOOVE so much and you're upset with me over it. I don't get it, I figured you would understand and applaud, but no, you contradict yourself like you always do. I think EVERY SINGLE LINKER, has picked up on this long standing joke... Execpt you. But good on you tho.

Plus the little pussy as pansy cant keep me outta his mouth. Been busy with life have not been able to do more than browse a bit on here... That fucking Cuck still has me in his mouth. That, Linkers, is called a successful troll job. I dont even have to be around for him to be triggered by me. What a piece shit he is. I love winning against bitches without even trying. Dude is so permanently triggered he cant forget about me. I still dont know why you guys entertain his bullshit like he is worth a damn...

:lol: .. look who came out of hiding :lol:

Busy w/life he says, say the name Triggy & he jumps off the lurking sidelines in 5min flat :lol:

Successful Troll Job :lol: .. Are you teaching classes again Triggles?

Lets Recap:
1. You Trolled us into beliving you are Suicidal :-?
2. You Trolled me into beliving I won "I gave up & he is still coming at me"
3. You Trolled me into staying on this site while you are busy w/your work life balance :-?

Tell us more Triggles, what is next on course, teach us your waysssss, you are winning! & we missed you!!

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:43 pm

All the cry babies still can't move on.

Can't we all just focus on the people that are fighting???
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:23 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote:All the cry babies still can't move on.

I agree. . .
A-thletic Explosions
Francis Ngannou, Henry Cejudo, Eddie Alvarez, Glover Teixeira, Carlos Condit
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby robdogj » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:33 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:All the cry babies still can't move on.

I agree. . .

you mean watch people being murdered in the cage - RIP Overoid :-(
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Shuck wrote:Never hated you tho, actually found you pretty damn amusing gotta say

The running jk that you don't seem to be aware of tho is that you self two toned yourself reason, self checkmated, self ducked moniker4life.. you were forced to become the duck you hated, some call that karma, others call that self realization

Spoiler:

Funny. I never ducked tho. I know you like that word, but, I never ducked. I served my time and even changed my name. So, actually you're wrong. What I'm actually doing is refusing to recognize my loss....just like the man who's dick you have permanently sewed to your mouth. You make up your own reality. I guess this is all you really have.

If anything you should thank me, for showing you any type of attention in the first place. I made you famous cocksucker. You embarass yourself.

On fucking topic: Dana won't strip McDuck of anything because there is potentional again for money to be made. McDuck's stupidity at Bellator is a an attention grab. It' absolutely ridiculous. It's not an organized sport. It's a shit show, with a shit talking Scottsman holding the reigns. It isn't Ultimate Shit-Talking Championship. It's funny cuz monkey mutha fuckas will pay for it. It's a con.
"I saw it more as a co-conspired plan to push Shuck "The Bitchfied" to his breaking point. Thus solidifying my role as a hitman."

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby ebickmeyer » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:30 pm

3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 10-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0

December Destroyers: Abdul-Razak Alhassan, Sean O'Malley, Abel Trujillo, Justin Willis, Jordan Mein
ebickmeyer
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion

Postby Shuck » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:40 pm

reasontat2 wrote:
Shuck wrote:Never hated you tho, actually found you pretty damn amusing gotta say

Spoiler:

Funny. I never ducked tho. I know you like that word, but, I never ducked. I served my time and even changed my name. So, actually you're wrong. What I'm actually doing is refusing to recognize my loss....just like the man who's dick you have permanently sewed to your mouth. You make up your own reality. I guess this is all you really have.

If anything you should thank me, for showing you any type of attention in the first place. I made you famous cocksucker. You embarass yourself.

On fucking topic: Dana won't strip McDuck of anything because there is potentional again for money to be made. McDuck's stupidity at Bellator is a an attention grab. It' absolutely ridiculous. It's not an organized sport. It's a shit show, with a shit talking Scottsman holding the reigns. It isn't Ultimate Shit-Talking Championship. It's funny cuz monkey mutha fuckas will pay for it. It's a con.

nah my dude, you self2tonedDuck'd yourself into Linkers archives, even your stockton crew knows this, they can't even look at you anymore, saddd

didn't have to go this route, you could of sacked up.. but at the end of it all you finally realized you are the duck you so feared, shame shame shame, much promise you had, a duck forever you will be :kiss: :tup:

Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby robdogj » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:09 pm

The rest of the UFC has acknowledged that McGillicutty has retired from MMA
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:32 pm

Shuck wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:

Spoiler:

nah my dude, you self2tonedDuck'd yourself into Linkers archives, even your stockton crew knows this, they can't even look at you anymore, saddd

didn't have to go this route, you could of sacked up.. but at the end of it all you finally realized you are the duck you so feared, shame shame shame, much promise you had, a duck forever you will be :kiss: :tup:

I like how you been on my dick since I came back tho. You're sad dude, just really sad. If didn't have a life like you, I'd sit here and fuck you up for sure, but, I always have work to do. Fuckin chump. Nobody even cares about your stupid shit. You just annoy ppl with horseshit. All it took was one negative word about your daddy and you go into full retard mode.
"I saw it more as a co-conspired plan to push Shuck "The Bitchfied" to his breaking point. Thus solidifying my role as a hitman."

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

PreviousNext