When will Dana strip Conor?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

When will the stripping commence?

Less than 1 month
No votes
Between 1 and 6 months
10%
Between 6 months and 1 year
No votes
Over 1 year
No votes
Colin will strip Dana while Ari watches
90%

Total votes : 10

Re: When will Dana strip Conor?

Postby Cornbread Mafia » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:55 am

I won't be surprised at all if Conor is doing a few 8balls when he is partying. One lesson I learned in my younger days was chicks fucking love cocaine and especially love the dude who has an endless supply of cocaine. I did a lot of partying when I was younger and never was a big fan of coke until I realized how easy it was to fuck hot chicks if you had a readily available amount of blow.
Getting stoned everyday like Jesus did
Cornbread Mafia
Linker's Pharmacist

Accolades: Former US Champ

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:15 am

Shuck wrote:Also is he seriously denying that Conor is on blow?!

He's fuckn Tony Montana reincarnated for fucks sake :lol:

People not believing Conor is a party animal are the same people who thought Jon Jones used to snitch on people for smoking weed.

#partyanimalsandlovingit.

:P
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Verne » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:58 am

Stop acting the cunt, Forward.

It’s news in the UK too.
Verne
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:05 am

why none of us is chatting about Coner allegedly having a contract on his head or some shit, by the Irish Mob..?

Are we too cool in linker to believe shit like that?
EvilGorilla69+1
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Shuck » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:12 am

bruins2012 wrote:

People not believing Conor is a party animal are the same people who thought Jon Jones used to snitch on people for smoking weed.

Takes a rare breed to be the savages both are in the cage, to believe they can just completely shut that switch off outside of it & seamlessly blend into society is pretty asinine tinking

#TheyGotBlowInDiffAreaCodes
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:32 am

Shuck wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:

Takes a rare breed to be the savages both are in the cage, to believe they can just completely shut that switch off outside of it & seamlessly blend into society is pretty asinine tinking

Its almost like Conor and Jones need blow to be designed for war and to get up for press conferences like the Diaz bros need weed. . .
:hand:

#Conorfightingspiritisnamedcocaine
A-thletic Explosions
Francis Ngannou, Henry Cejudo, Eddie Alvarez, Glover Teixeira, Carlos Condit
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby slevin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:48 am

Mr Meow wrote:
Mazerunner wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
themull wrote:A lot of shit happening with Conor in Ireland and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't fight again or at least if he doesn't fight for a good while at least. If he's not fighting before Year end then he should definitely be stripped.

Current issues in Conor's personal life include sticking up for his friend who got into a fight with 2 known criminals (coke dealers debt collectors). In doing this Conor went down to his local pub and beat the shit out of the two guys however he also ended up hitting an innocent bystander who happens to be the dad of one of the most notorious hitmen in Dublin who is currently involved in a pretty intense gang war which has been ongoing in Dublin over recent years...It would seem he wants Conor to pay him off or there may be a pretty serious threat to his life.

Also Conor has been going viral apparently doing coke in local clubs and partying for days on end, and there is a woman in England who claims to be pregnant by him and has screenshots of video calls with him she posted on Instagram.

Damn.....I have no clue what is or is not true from all this. However...

A.) I hope Conor is safe through all this stuff with the mob. That is intense
B.) Did Conor not just have a kid? Doing cocaine and partying on end seems like an odd priority after you have your first child

Wow...just wow. Now you are concerned with Conor's personal life? Talking about his first child and how Conor may be partying too much? You really are a drama mama. I mean...we all know you are a nasty gossip queen but I thought you hated Conor. What gives? Why are you getting so soft and sweet about Conor all the sudden? You seem really concerned for him.

Your posts just get dumber and dumber. Damn dude this is an mma website....this isn't a Days Of Our Lives discussion. Get a life lol.

Thank you for copying the same shit I say to you all the time :lol: :lol:

Good to know you are not being a pussy and hiding behind a new account because you are ashamed of how nobody liked you on your old one....oh wait...you are still doing that :lol:

Yeah I do not like Conor the fighter. The person is annoying too. However that does not mean I want him to get killed by the Irish mob or some shit :lol:

How is that so hard for you to understand? Its a very very simple concept.

Nice to see you actually address me directly again. It took you creating a new profile and a few weeks to build up your courage though. If you are this much of a pussy on a website you must really be a little bitch in real life. Go cry some more about how mean people are to connie the special wittle snowflake ah booo hooooo :lol:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/osh.gif

Spoiler:
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
MMALinker August Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby Shuck » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:05 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Shuck wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:

Its almost like Conor and Jones need blow to be designed for war and to get up for press conferences like the Diaz bros need weed. . .
:hand:

#Conorfightingspiritisnamedcocaine

you dirty sob :lol:

now now, don't you play dirty pilly con .. we both know Conor does his blow at his off time, he feels too homey in the cage to need any other stimulant.. the retired stockton boys on the other hand, they ran away from usada quicker than forest when he found out his momma was sick..

que "forest gump sprinting through alabama" gif :tup:

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby robdogj » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:09 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:why none of us is chatting about Coner allegedly having a contract on his head or some shit, by the Irish Mob..?

Are we too cool in linker to believe shit like that?

Dude where have you been at? We have been discussing this all week here. Checkout some of the posts by Irishdonal. He was the first dude on here to give us the rundown about McGillicutty's issues w/ the Irish Mob. Again fighting in the UFC will be secondary for McGregor if he really has a contract out on his head. I am surprised he is still in the Country. :shock:
Last edited by robdogj on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby mmafan559 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:16 pm

every night when he sucks his irish ding a ling

wtf contract?

i have not been paying attention
Join https://discord.gg/tTqYyMc on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 3,000 likes on Sherdog.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:44 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:07 pm

:lol:

if only Conor was laced of weed, maybe then is muscles would of been as relaxed as Nate's :P

Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:15 pm

A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Postby Shuck » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:08 pm

ain't no denying that buddy.. thats outside the cage, he needs that shit to fit into society.. his home is in the cage, designed for it, see we agreeing more & more deez days :tup:

Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:14 pm

Shuck wrote:

ain't no denying that buddy.. thats outside the cage, he needs that shit to fit into society.. his home is in the cage, designed for it, see we agreeing more & more deez days :tup:

Oh he needs it everywhere he just runs it off during his fights, if its good for the goose its good for the gander. Nate has never failed a drug test homey quit trying to make exemptions plus weed isn't a man-made stimulate like coke. Nate smoking weed would be like Conor chewing on Coco leaves to alleve nausea in high altitudes. Nate would have to dab wax before a fight to be like Conor railing lines off of Dana's bald head before a fight.
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

PreviousNext