Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

P4P Panic MMA Wrestler

GSP
5
56%
Johny Riggs
0
No votes
Clay Guida
1
11%
Chad Mendes
0
No votes
Conor McGregor
3
33%
 
Total votes : 9

Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Which fighter?
B-enjamen
Alexander Volkov, Ilir Latifi, Uriah Hall, David Branch 
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11762
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby TaeKwonDolt » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:10 pm

The Guida Blanket Fo Sho
TKD's Harambe Hit Squad
Image

Spoiler:
Amanda Nunes
Hector Lombard
Neil Magny
Ovince St. Preux
User avatar
TaeKwonDolt
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 4232
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 pm
Location: Chronorado
Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby Shuck » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:10 pm

:pointdown:

Spoiler:
"Plzz clock, can you move quicker, grease wearing off, I can only hold down this Animal for soo long :yell: "
Image
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Image
Spoiler:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :hand:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
User avatar
Shuck
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby philphan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image
I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18679
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby ebickmeyer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Image

GSP
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 10-7 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
User avatar
ebickmeyer
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Location: St. Louis
Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby Shaka Zulu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:23 pm

Honestly it has to go to McWrestler. He intentionally went for a McDoubleleg to get submitted rather than keep it standing and get McMaynard'd
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
User avatar
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو
 
Posts: 7928
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 am
Location: درتي سوث

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:32 pm

Shuck wrote::pointdown:

Spoiler:
"Plzz clock, can you move quicker, grease wearing off, I can only hold down this Animal for soo long :yell: "
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
B-enjamen
Alexander Volkov, Ilir Latifi, Uriah Hall, David Branch 
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11762
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby Shuck » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:45 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Shuck wrote::pointdown:

Spoiler:
"Plzz clock, can you move quicker, grease wearing off, I can only hold down this Animal for soo long :yell: "
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Image
Spoiler:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :hand:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
User avatar
Shuck
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:25 pm

When you say this:

Spoiler:
"Panic-wrestler. That's who I fight. Everytime. And if they're not a wrestler, they will become a panic-wrestler, and that's as simple as that. They all are the same. We go in, we exchange, they panic. When a human panic their first instinct is to grab. Whether they train that way or not when they get hit by me they look to grab and they don't want it no more. So i'm facing a panic-wrestler like I always face."


and then do this:

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


you win this contest every time.
Image
User avatar
hawdrigoh
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11642
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby philphan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:29 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:When you say this:

Spoiler:
"Panic-wrestler. That's who I fight. Everytime. And if they're not a wrestler, they will become a panic-wrestler, and that's as simple as that. They all are the same. We go in, we exchange, they panic. When a human panic their first instinct is to grab. Whether they train that way or not when they get hit by me they look to grab and they don't want it no more. So i'm facing a panic-wrestler like I always face."


and then do this:

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


you win this contest every time.

:lol: :lol: You nailed it again buddy. You are gonna make several linkers PANIC right now. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18679
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:31 pm

philphan wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:When you say this:

Spoiler:
"Panic-wrestler. That's who I fight. Everytime. And if they're not a wrestler, they will become a panic-wrestler, and that's as simple as that. They all are the same. We go in, we exchange, they panic. When a human panic their first instinct is to grab. Whether they train that way or not when they get hit by me they look to grab and they don't want it no more. So i'm facing a panic-wrestler like I always face."


and then do this:

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


you win this contest every time.

:lol: :lol: You nailed it again buddy. You are gonna make several linkers PANIC right now. :mrgreen:


Image
Image
User avatar
hawdrigoh
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11642
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:45 pm

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Last edited by DeceptaCon on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B-enjamen
Alexander Volkov, Ilir Latifi, Uriah Hall, David Branch 
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11762
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:51 pm

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
hawdrigoh
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11642
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:53 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image
B-enjamen
Alexander Volkov, Ilir Latifi, Uriah Hall, David Branch 
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11762
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:54 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image


:lol: I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that one.
Image
User avatar
hawdrigoh
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11642
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Next