Who will step up and fight Khabib?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Who?

RDA at WW
No votes
Cerrone pay me now
No votes
Gypsy at WW
No votes
Fedor Sambo fight in Russia
17%
Sage
17%
Floyd
17%
Nick Diaz turns Khabib into panicked running striker
No votes
Cosmo the dancing Russian bear
50%

Total votes : 6

Re: Who will step up and fight Khabib?

Postby robdogj » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:30 pm

not sure why McGillicutty fans are out in force today - Khabib already said he wants to fight El Cucuy & isn't worried about McGillicutty - IMHO El Cucuy poses a real threat to Khabib - he can take the fight to the ground or standing - he has mad game in both areas
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby slevin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:20 pm

robdogj wrote:not sure why McGillicutty fans are out in force today - Khabib already said he wants to fight El Cucuy & isn't worried about McGillicutty - IMHO El Cucuy poses a real threat to Khabib - he can take the fight to the ground or standing - he has mad game in both areas

I think Conor's fans are really sensitive anything pertaining to him. I said that Conor wont fight Tony and shuck wanted to sigbet me that he would. Sigbets are only made to bet on who will win, not if the fight takes place lmao.

I think Conor is more dangerous, because of his ability to snipe people. He is very dangerous with his striking, and is good at keeping the range. I think if Khabib moves in aggressively, that Conor can cut an angle, counter and drop Khabib.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
MMALinker August Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby robdogj » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:33 pm

slevin wrote:I think Conor is more dangerous, because of his ability to snipe people. He is very dangerous with his striking, and is good at keeping the range. I think if Khabib moves in aggressively, that Conor can cut an angle, counter and drop Khabib.

Yeah but if the fight goes the ground, McGillicutty doesn't have a chance - he will eventually tapout to Khabib - El Cucuy on the other hand has enough tools to evade Khabib's ground assault & mount a challenge. If don't believe me, ask Mr. Lee.
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby slevin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

blinded-by-the-white-how-to-fix-t132392.html you might want try this rob.

I see what you are saying with Tony having a fighting chance in all areas. Especially the grappling, but I think that if Conor gets his hands on Khabib, and touches his chin he can change the entire course of the fight.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby robdogj » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:55 pm

slevin wrote:http://mmalinker.com/forum/blinded-by-the-white-how-to-fix-t132392.html you might want try this rob.

How did you know I was blinded by the White? :Holy: Are you in my laptop ;)

slevin wrote:I see what you are saying with Tony having a fighting chance in all areas. Especially the grappling, but I think that if Conor gets his hands on Khabib, and touches his chin he can change the entire course of the fight.

But El Cucuy has a solid stand-up game & IIRC he withstood Barboza's strikes
IMHO El Cucuy is a bigger threat than McGillicutty
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby robdogj » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:13 pm

[vimeo]https://vimeo.com/206672563[/vimeo]
I am going to help The UFC promote this fight - this is the one I want to see
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:29 pm

robdogj wrote:
slevin wrote:I think Conor is more dangerous, because of his ability to snipe people. He is very dangerous with his striking, and is good at keeping the range. I think if Khabib moves in aggressively, that Conor can cut an angle, counter and drop Khabib.

Yeah but if the fight goes the ground, McGillicutty doesn't have a chance - he will eventually tapout to Khabib - El Cucuy on the other hand has enough tools to evade Khabib's ground assault & mount a challenge. If don't believe me, ask Mr. Lee.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-02-2016/GtVIzx.gif
A-ssburgers
Francis Ngannou, Volkan Oezdemir, Bobby Green, Jeremy Stephens
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
6th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby jblaze » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Of course Khabib wants Ferguson. Ferguson has a belt sort of, talked allot of shit about him and its the big fight that never happened.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby robdogj » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:27 pm

Khabib goes the distance w/ Barboza & El Cucuy forces Barboza to tap
LEVELS
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby slevin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:16 pm

Spoiler:
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby slevin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:19 pm

robdogj wrote:Khabib goes the distance w/ Barboza & El Cucuy forces Barboza to tap
LEVELS

This forum is out of whack, and it sometimes logs me in as you or other posters, and vice versa.

I feel you bro, Tony may have the perfect skill set to foil Khabib. But at the same time, he may just meet the same fate as every fighter that has faced Khabib. I think Conor, is good at capitalizing on mistakes, and making his opponents pay for their mistakes.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:17 pm

Fight 1: Tony in Mexico City to enhance the 5 round cardio experience.

-Khabib wins a close but decisive UD and Tony wishes him well before heading off for a snap-jitsu demonstration in the parking lot that for some reason involves flipping gigantic tires.

Fight 2: Conor in Moscow or St. Petersburg for first ever UFC card in Russia.

-Khabib gets stunned early but manages to get a hold of Conor who gasses out with 3 minutes left in the first and either panic taps like Nate 1 or hops the fence and jumps in Dana’s arms like Nate 2.

Fight 3: Fedor in a Grozny high school gymnasium while Dana, Coker, Aleks, and Kadyrov sit on a sofa surrounded by random championship belts and a few hundred women that have no idea how they got there.

-Khabib lets loose on the ‘misu and outweighs Fedor by 20 pounds on fight night but Fedor decapitates him via classic overhand right and the crowd riots. In the ensuing melee Fedor quietly walks out the front door and heads back to Stary Oskol to visit sick children in the hospital and make sizable donations to various charities across the world.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory

Postby JayKoz » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:41 pm

My ideal timeline, tony and goobs fight and get rid of that stupid interim belt and the winner fights khabib. Likelyhood of this happening is almosylt zero

I would have a hard time fighting for anything other than for the belt if i was khabib now.
JayKoz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby robdogj » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:24 pm

The photoshop wizards are out in full effect on twitter
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:29 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:Fight 1: Tony in Mexico City to enhance the 5 round cardio experience.

-Khabib wins a close but decisive UD and Tony wishes him well before heading off for a snap-jitsu demonstration in the parking lot that for some reason involves flipping gigantic tires.

Fight 2: Conor in Moscow or St. Petersburg for first ever UFC card in Russia.

-Khabib gets stunned early but manages to get a hold of Conor who gasses out with 3 minutes left in the first and either panic taps like Nate 1 or hops the fence and jumps in Dana’s arms like Nate 2.

Fight 3: Fedor in a Grozny high school gymnasium while Dana, Coker, Aleks, and Kadyrov sit on a sofa surrounded by random championship belts and a few hundred women that have no idea how they got there.

-Khabib lets loose on the ‘misu and outweighs Fedor by 20 pounds on fight night but Fedor decapitates him via classic overhand right and the crowd riots. In the ensuing melee Fedor quietly walks out the front door and heads back to Stary Oskol to visit sick children in the hospital and make sizable donations to various charities across the world.

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
https://fsmedia.imgix.net/6a/d6/ac/c3/d4e8/450b/b781/ac54553fc962/stranger-things-2017.gif

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSeaDioXcAIgvY1?format=jpg
A-ssburgers
Francis Ngannou, Volkan Oezdemir, Bobby Green, Jeremy Stephens
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

PreviousNext