Close
Login
Register

Costa offers to ‘beat up’ transgender fighter

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Costa offers to ‘beat up’ transgender fighter

Postby PainDog » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:15 pm

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/1/12/1688 ... ee-ufc-mma

Despite not competing in professional mixed martial arts (MMA) since 2014, transgender women’s bantamweight fighter Fallon Fox is still grabbing headlines.

This time around, rising Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight contender Paulo Costa was the one to take shots at Fox during a recent Facebook video submission, offering to step in and take out the transgender fighter for free.

“I would love it if this Fallon Fox fought a man,” said Costa (translation via AG Fight). “A well-prepared fighter. In fact, I’m making myself available to fight him for free, just so I can beat him up. I wouldn’t even need much time. Just a few minutes.”

Remember, this isn’t the first time someone in the MMA community took shots at Fox for fighting in women’s MMA after being born a man. Former UFC superstar Ronda Rousey discussed chopping off peckers, while former UFC heavyweight Matt Mitrione called Fox a “sick, sociopathic disgusting freak.”

“He was born a man, and he is a man, even though he calls himself a transsexual”, said Costa. “It’s absurd cowardice, not only by him, but also by the promoters of any event that has accepted this kind of absurdity. He has simply annihilated the girls who have fought against him. They were slaughtered, they put their lives at risk, they put their physical integrity at risk”.
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Costa offers to ‘beat up’ transgender fighter

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:24 pm

I know there's gray area when it comes to this kind of shit, but not when someone born a fucking male fights women. That IS cowardice.
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby PBells » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:38 pm

Are they just now hearing about this in Brazil? :lol:

I didn't think anyone cared anymore since Fox is pretty much retired.
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:38 am

Garreth McLellan -> Oluwale Bamgbose -> Johny Hendricks -> Fallon Fox -> Title shot

Spoiler:
#WMEera

Spoiler:
Paulo knows what's up.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby jblaze » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:05 pm

Everything he says is true but fighting someone who competed at 40 pounds lighter than you is also kind of cowardly.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Darklord » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Cheating in athletic competitions has been going on for centuries.....but this modern age of liberal 'logic' has gave birth to this moronic and sociopathic ideas that we can just "decide" who or what we are regardless of biology.

Fallon Fox should be charged with domestic assault for every on of her(m)s past MMA victories.
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby PBells » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:16 pm

Darklord wrote:Cheating in athletic competitions has been going on for centuries.....but this modern age of liberal 'logic' has gave birth to this moronic and sociopathic ideas that we can just "decide" who or what we are regardless of biology.

I agree.

Fallon Fox should be charged with domestic assault for every on of her(m)s past MMA victories.

I disagree, mostly because the people Fox beat were all cans and we never heard anything about them being substantially or unusually injured as a result of the fights and also because domestic assault would be the completely wrong charge. Plus Fox hasn't fought in over 4 years.

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Darklord » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:44 pm

PBells wrote:

I disagree, mostly because the people Fox beat were all cans and we never heard anything about them being substantially or unusually injured as a result of the fights and also because domestic assault would be the completely wrong charge. Plus Fox hasn't fought in over 4 years.

I was half-joking there, but.....wasn't she like 3 fights into her career before she disclosed that she was born a biological man?
That means 3 women agreed to fight Fallon without knowing that she had a significant physical advantage. Fallon tried to keep the fact covered up by calling it a "personal medical condition". Obvious deception in the same way a steroid cheater would mask their advantages.

On a side note: What an accomplishment for Ashlee Evans-Smith when she wrecked that fool :lol:
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby PBells » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:16 pm

I just have to laugh at the hysteria. All that ree'ing about how Fallon Fox was invincible and we're going to see the first death in an MMA fight and CHOPPED HIS DICK OFF (which seemed to be the most offensive aspect of this whole thing for most) and blah blah blah, and Fox gets destroyed by the first opponent with a winning record let alone a win in MMA period. :lol:

Good times.

Spoiler:
A penis is an inverted vagina

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Return to MMA Discussion